« on: April 12, 2016, 10:41:48 am »
and discuss...

personally, i can't stand tight binding underwears... makes my balls sweat

http://www.tickld.com/x/25-man-secrets-that-all-men-should-know-

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
Re: Boom
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 10:49:11 am »
I do most. Not sure what "Shower Beer" means..or how nail hygiene is a sign of sexual intelligence
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 11:16:48 am »
shower beer is, when you're taking a shower... have a nice cold beer to enjoy the shower with.....

man it is awesome... one of my fav beers of that day or night.... nice hot wet shower combined with a frosty beer... just goes together maing...

i do keep my finger nails in good shape... i even sort of manicure at my desk and i get made of at work for it... but screw it... i like my dang fingernails to feel and look good yo

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 11:56:18 am »
I think I will skip eating or drinking in the shower. hard to yank my plank and drink at the same time

I heard some douchbag a while ago saying eating a cold watermelon while showering is orgasmic
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 11:58:25 am »
were they black?

no reason...

cold beer in the shower is a must try dude... of course you have to have a shelf to place the beer though...

JJFrench

• MaximPad
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 02:40:14 pm »
Beer shower fan here, until
I dropped can anf cracked the ceramic. I also keep my nails nice. Despite being manlier than a three testicled viking riding a tiger, I like my hands to look good.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 02:44:56 pm »
My nails are self cleaning, and usually don't need any maintanence

I usually poke my mates with my toes and and yell - tic Tac toe!

they think its funny

#9LivesMatter #Meow

JJFrench

• MaximPad
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 02:46:44 pm »
You scratch my bacl, I scratch your fucking eyes out. Pervarotti sent you a pic?

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 08:10:54 pm »
blech..Im glad I ate before looking at that pic again

whoseever foot that is will certainly die alone
#9LivesMatter #Meow

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 09:12:08 pm »
I've had beer in the shower. Kinda sux though, as shower water gets in it.

Didn't read the article. (I can't read).

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 09:20:40 pm »
What is this nonsense? why is everyone has heard of beer in a shower except me?

Maybe its me..Im like a fast paced person, who likes to get shit done pronto. My showers..are like scrub the vital parts, rinse, get out..I cant imagine standing in a shower, taking it slow and  drinking a beverage
#9LivesMatter #Meow

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 09:34:58 pm »
You don't like the occasional lazy Sat or Sun long hot shower; like scalding hot? It's almost like a sauna. To relax. Plus, a beer with ya in there is also relaxing. I've also had whiskey in there.

Hmmm... I learned a tip from that article about the Adam's apple and shaving. I will try that. I have an Adam's Apple that's as large as a goiter and I cut it while shaving, often.

I tried the stripped screw / rubber band thing before. Doesn't work. The screw driver cuts through the rubber band.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 09:50:55 pm »
No..Im not sure whats wrong with me..Im always in a rush..everything I do, eat, drink, shower, drive, shop, i walk really fast

I think I actually get a rush from finishing as soon as possible..it drives me wild and crazy when I go shopping with someone else..and they are comparing prices, whether they want the 16 oz or the 20oz, looking at things they dont need

the stripped screw rubber band is stupid..never works..you have to drill into the screw with a fine drill bit..and it will come apart
#9LivesMatter #Meow

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 09:55:54 pm »
Sounds like you have major anxiety or mania, but you have a master's degree in psyche, so who am I to tell you. What the fuck do I know?

Oh! I know this: the best way to get that fucking stripped screw out is to drill it out. If you have a dremel that will work. Drill it out of there. Then use a larger screw. Then go screw yourself.

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 09:56:35 pm »
A few of my fraternity brothers used to drink beer in the shower. They did it to maximize there drinking time, because no one drinks Milwaukee's Best in the shower because of the experience.

Spacely, I used to have a huge Adam's apple when I was younger, but that change with neck fat. Seriously I have not seen it in a decade or more. Even still, I shave, then get in the shower. Since I rely on glasses, there is no way for me to see to shave in the shower. I also just shower and get out, unless I am not feeling well or have a swore muscle, then I relax with a very hot shower.