Author Topic: What are some last words you said to somebody of any significance?  (Read 3425 times)

JJFrench

• MaximPad
My ex threw a drink in my face at the bar she tended. I just said "I'm not paying for that, you know." I walked out of the bar and never spoke to her again despite the hundreds of calls and texts from her and her best friend.  'Twas extraordinarily satisfying, even though I missed her like crazy. It all stemmed from her asking me "Are you sleeping with Jasmine?" I wasn't,  but replied " Not at this moment,  but would you like me to?"

Volatile and passionate.  10/10 would do again.

I also said to a drunk chick who was leaving a dinner party and driving "I hope your airbag fucking fails." 45 minutes later she's back by cab....hit a fucking lamppost. . . Looking for someone to help her...I didn't say a word and haven't spoken to her since. An acquaintance who was there volunteers as he thinks he might get some ass. I told him "Bruh, don't be an idiot.  Wait an hour and then go."  The best part is, the white knight who saved her got nailed on his way back from dropping her off! Fucking dummies.

Gooey

• MaximPad
Re: What are some last words you said to somebody of any significance?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 03:22:28 pm »
So did you sleep with Jasmine?

JJFrench

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 03:39:59 pm »
She's living with me!

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 03:42:43 pm »
Great stories, Juan JJ hunglo Bastard Goatse.

Um, last year, in the fall, my mother in law came down to Charlotte to give my wife a back bone to kick me out of the house. Now, I like my mother in law. She's an NYC Jew hippie Baby Boomer who smokes dope is and very, very funny, but she is crazy, and manic/depresive.

So, we sat around the Sunday morning coffee table with coffee, naturally, and politely discussed how I should need to move out. All was ok, until I said, "What about the long term plan? Like, Janessa having part of my 401(k) and pension in retirement? How will she survive?"

Anita, my MIL, yelled hysterically, "YOU ARE TALKING LIKE AN OLD MAN! Who thinks about that kind of stuff!?"

I was flaberghasted at that. I got up, said "This conversation is over. I'm talking to a brick wall here." Like, they both have no forward looking plans.

I left the house, drank myself silly at Applebee's got a 19 year old gal's number there, then walked across the street to secure the apartment I'm in now.

When I came back home, drunk as fuck. I called my mother in law Broom Hilda and told her to take a broom home back home to Michigan. I called her a test pilot at a broom factory, which I think is a pretty funny rip. She was so pissed off, she called the police. She actually dialed 911, for nothing. The hysterical idiot.

Cops came. I'm in my own house at this point where it's legal to be blasted. And they were cool, asking me if I needed to go to rehab, was I going to hurt anyone, and whatnot. I said no, just let me sleep it off. I said my mother in law just got under my skin. They laughed and left.

JJFrench

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 03:45:58 pm »
You stupid, practical man.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 04:07:23 pm »
I know. I was so besides myself. I looked at them at the breakfast table and thought, "Are you both delusional?"

Sadly, my wife is going to go broke within the next five months. Yet, I will do my best to support her.

JJFrench

• MaximPad
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 05:11:48 pm »
Don't make it your life mission to make her life easier to your own detriment to self flagellate due to guilt.  I know at least 2 guys that walked that path and turned to shit. You have a responsibility to your kids, and one of those is to force Jemima to become self reliant. 

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »
"Your're going to fuckin regret what you did!, I am going to rip out your heart and shove it up your dry lifeless cunt you cheating, shit breeding fuckbasket!"

-To my grandmother who beat me at scrabble
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 09:57:40 am »
HAHAHA

MAN YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A RIOT LATELY!

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 09:59:02 am »
Allen, man, Jewlessa kicked you out and wanted a divorce and she treated you like horse shit all this time. I don't believe you owe her a GOD DAMNED thing dude. WAKE UP!

She has her own life to live. Let her do it and fail miserably. She is not your problem anymore. You live yours.

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 11:46:46 am »
Word. Make your kids the beneficiary of your assets, and don't worry about your ex.

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 12:20:35 pm »
Gooey's Bewbies put me in a trance for like 13 seconds or so every so often

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 12:22:11 pm »
Have u seen his boobies? I hear they are a D Cup, comes with saucers
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 12:23:10 pm »
i heard they were triple D cups

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2016, 02:23:20 pm »
I'm awake, Bob Honey. My paycheck used to immediately go into our shared account. This week, I switched it so only 30% goes into that account, the rest goes into my own account. She is going to have to live on an allowance now and get used to it.

The house sold today. That was the day I was waiting for before I did the allowance dealio.

I still wear my wedding ring. When should I take it off?

Melanie insisted I take it off when we had sex, which I did. It took soap to slide it off my fat fuck finger.