Author Topic: Violence and Race/Religion  (Read 2164 times)

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
Violence and Race/Religion
« on: June 25, 2016, 10:22:29 pm »
With whats happening in the world, and Since this place is brimming with unspeakable intelligence..I thought I would ask this question

Is there a link between violence and hate vs race/religion?

I had an awkward day today. Everything bothered me.

-These mexicans down the street, are having a party and blasting their music and yelling in spanish.  I dont care about that shit, let em have fun. But the latino mafia's and gangs are ruthless. No respect for life, and the hard cores, will kill u for a $100 profit. Thats what a human life is worth

- The blacks. I read the Chicago news, multiple homicides today, a bullet struck a 4 year old boy and he is dead. The other day it was a 16 yr old girl. All innocent, caught in the cross fire. Daily deaths in black chicago neighborhoods are "normal".

-Tomorrow, Chicago Gay Parade.  I've been to a couple of these, and the gays are always drunk, loud, obnoxious and make sexual overtures to any guy - gay or straight. Which annoys me. If a woman is married, she is off limits. if a guy is hetero, he is off limits. I dont mind gays, just the sexually over-charged ones that have no discretion.

-The Muslims, constantly killing each other, the terrorists, and refugees raping women in countries like Sweden that tried to help them.

-Caucasians. Shit, dont even get me started on the whites. Whites are responsible for the greatest amount of violence in the world. Beginning with the crusades, the vikings, civil war, WW 1/2, rampage/spree shooters, highest serial killers, and US Military leveling cities with atomic bombs and chemical weapons (Japan/Vietnam/Middle East). 

I wanted to hate a particular group..and I imagine this is what Trump supporters must feel like. They are fed up, and someone has to be held responsible.

I couldnt make up my mind and be angered with a group of people. Coming to the conclusion...well..I havent come to any monumental conclusion or a solution..but

This world is fucked up. The entire totality from whites, blacks, latinos, muslims

What can we do? Can we really keep racial profiling and say its the blacks, whites, latinos, muslims?

This problem has even plagued america..

When the Irish migrated here, they were thought of us violent, dirty drunks
The Italians, were degenerate gangsters
The jews and japs? (read how we didnt want them here)

This is a fucking mess..I wish I didnt even have to think of these kinds of things.

What do u folks think?

#9LivesMatter #Meow

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
Re: Violence and Race/Religion
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 07:30:55 am »
Well said. I think what you think. Those groups do have problems, and there will never be an answer.

It seems tragedy, like 9/11, brings people together. Maybe it will take another world war or huge nasty event on American soil to rattle people out of their hate. I dunno.

Try not to think abut this stuff. When I do, I end up insulating myself with booze. Find inner peace. There is nothing in this world we can really change but ourselves. I'm trying to focus on that now.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 08:15:17 am »
You are right. Its too big of a problem to solve. Best you can do is surround yourself with good people and live out your life.

I dont recall the world being so fucked up.

US is the largest consumers of illegal drugs. We create the cartels by giving them our $, then wage a war on them.

We destabalize the middle east, create terrorists..then wage unending wars with them

We give access to guns to criminals, then spend billions trying to contain crime

The list goes on. I also agree something major will happen, a reformation. A complete destruction of the system, and rebuilding a better one

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:26:12 am by Silver Mercenary »
#9LivesMatter #Meow

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 04:15:58 pm »
I was born in '67, I also do not remember the world ever being so fucked up.

What I do remember is that my dad was always super positive about gov't, even though he was born in 1925 and lived through the depression, and four wars, five, six really. He still believed that the gov't had our best interests in mind (even after Watergate, which I do rememember).

He and mom voted for the best candidate each election whether the candidate was Dem or Repug. They still call themselves Independents.

Until, George H. Bush came into office. That was the first time I saw may dad frown hard when the TV news was on. He said this is no good. And he was right. Since then, my dad's outlook on gov't being for the people has died with a piece of my dad, who is still alive. The whole Bush admin changed him since. Sr and Shit-head.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 06:45:58 pm »
I don't think one president was the start of the trend.

Re: gay parade

We have a huge gay parade in my neighborhood, and you're right.  They're overtly over-sexualizing everything and do not represent the normal gay person.  They wear bondage gear and some of the women wear a piece of duct tape over their nipples.  Everything is about sex. 

That is not really "Pride" in my opinion.  That's disgusting behavior and does not represent the gay community well. 

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 11:39:05 pm »
Agreed. I knew a number of homosexuals and the ones that pissed me off, like anyone else who'd piss me off, were those that were annoying: the overtly sexual and prissy lipped fruits.

laker

• MaximPad
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 08:25:28 am »
i honestly cannot believe that anyone actually thinks that things are more fucked up now than at other times in the past.  In the last 100 years, this country has had the imminent threat of world annihilation, complete riots in the streets that lasted for days and weeks, corporal and capital punishment, police brutality, civil unrest, violence leading to many deaths on a grand scale over the issue of race, and cultist brainwashing that unleashed violence into the normal community.  We have had 'boots on the ground' in seemingly untenable situations where the outcome can directly affect the world power dynamic.

Today - most of these things are merely uncomfortable annoyances - and the end game for most of the annoyances seem like they are far from our complete destruction...  more like a bad rash or sand in our pussy's.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 12:34:01 pm »
Yes there has always been violence but the way the media jumps on like a bunch of disgusting fleas it and hypes it up makes it worse and encourages people to act up for the media attention... especially the shit bags that go on shooting sprees.  They relish the idea of the attention they will receive. 

Not one day on earth in the history of man have we had peace.  That is a pretty sad statement.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 12:52:49 pm »
I understand we live in an age of information overload. We're more tuned into news than ever before, which will make it seem like the world is more fucked than it really is.

I'll tell u what has changed. Disregard for human life. We used to solve our differences by duking it out in the streets here in Chicago.

Now, people resolve their issues by gunning each other down.

There was this mexican guy here on his way walking to work, he was shot in the head by gangbangers. 4 blocks away from me. His brother found him dead in the alley when he didnt show up for work. sickening
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 04:41:17 pm »
Did this many people have access to guns throughout history?

Probably.  I'm not sure if poor people could afford a gun way back when, but they manage to now.  It seems to be tied to how macho a man feels.  Owning a gun makes a man feel masculine and powerful.  In the wrong hands, its a disaster.

Do movies, video games, TV shows constantly make guns and violence seem normal and even exciting?  Yes. 

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 07:12:08 pm »
In the wild west, most people carried. I find it unsettleing for one person to walk around with a weapon that can end a human life in one trigger pull.

Im all for self defense, but the problem is, there are responsible gun users..and someone who can lose their mind and grab a gun. Human behavior is unpredictable

How do we give responsible gun owners their rights and protect the public from the unstable people? thats the mystery
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Captain Caveman

• MaximPad
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 07:29:44 pm »
Get rid of unstable people. At no time during the recent mass shooting has anyone ever proposed getting rid of unstable people. Always the guns fault, not the asshole pulling G the trigger.

You can create all the guys. Laws in the world, but a whack job Willi G to kill a nightclub full of people isn't going g to change his mind because the weapon of choice is illegal.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 09:31:50 pm »

laker

• MaximPad
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 01:47:51 pm »
here i go, lost and all alone. laid out cold, a heart has turned to stone

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EjQ-QXhl9Ow

the only person besides silver worth judging superficially is this guy.  $5 if you can only watch it once and put it away

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 02:45:06 pm »
Holy crap. This guy has ruined music for me forever.

Seems like he would be cool to hang out with tho
#9LivesMatter #Meow