Author Topic: Violence and Race/Religion  (Read 3026 times)

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
Re: Violence and Race/Religion
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 03:45:18 pm »
i honestly cannot believe that anyone actually thinks that things are more fucked up now than at other times in the past.  In the last 100 years, this country has had the imminent threat of world annihilation, complete riots in the streets that lasted for days and weeks, corporal and capital punishment, police brutality, civil unrest, violence leading to many deaths on a grand scale over the issue of race, and cultist brainwashing that unleashed violence into the normal community.  We have had 'boots on the ground' in seemingly untenable situations where the outcome can directly affect the world power dynamic.

Today - most of these things are merely uncomfortable annoyances - and the end game for most of the annoyances seem like they are far from our complete destruction...  more like a bad rash or sand in our pussy's.

Bingo.  Well put.

We've got it so good that we freak out over what are, when compared to history, relative inconveniences and annoyances..

I read a lot about US history from the end of WW1 to the Korean War.  That time period was pure hell.  Yet, we persevered and became strong.  Life today is a pure cakewalk compared to that and the entire Cold War.  The milennials of today wouldn't last one day in a factory, steel mill, farm, coal mine or auto plant.  Not one fucking day.

We've become incredibly soft and lazy. People protesting inequality and whatnot with an iphone in one hand and a Starbucks in the other have no idea of how things used to be.   

And the politicians are playing this card very well. 
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 04:11:00 pm »
This is why we need #bERNIE4pREZ

He will fix the mess
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 06:20:11 pm »
Its called evolution fucktard. not bitching about shit, means you are easily satisfied with the status quo and accept the mediocre

Thats like telling a black dude, "yea, you should not ask for a raise, 50 years ago, you couldnt even sit in the front of the bus, you have it soo good now"

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 06:33:38 pm »
Are you saying that people alive today are living a mediocre world?  Surely, you're not.
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 07:03:30 pm »
No, I said u cant accept the status quo as the end all be all. Things can always be better. But if you passively accept the norm, u will never make progress or expect anything better

So people will bitch until they are blue in the BALLS. Said the queen. she had to. She had two

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 07:34:21 pm »
Silver what do you propose? 

Personally I am against anyone owning a gun (except military + police) but I know that isn't the answer.  People will still find a way to get them.

I also think we should decriminalize drugs, tax them heavily and sell drugs that have not been tampered with.  But that is not the absolute answer either.  I just think it would ruin organized crime to some extent. 

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2016, 07:57:38 pm »
The problem is guns always find themselves to the hands of a mentally unstable person or criminals

The easy solution is to ban them all together, like in the UK..gun deaths are rare, their weapon of choice is knives

I understand the 2nd amendment..its your human right to buy guns and defend yourself. But it seems the problem is your need to own a gun, outweighs the damage inflicted by tards who break the law by using guns illegally.

there is only one solution..we cant give guns to potentially dangerous people

Captain Caveman

• MaximPad
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 10:31:45 am »
The second amendment is designed to affirm the ordinary citizens right to defend themselves. As with the bill of rights, the rights simply exist, they are not "given" to us, therefore they cannot be taken away, unless we let it.

For military and police to have the only weapons would be suicidal for us as a country. We would be at their mercy.

If a rapist comes into your house with a weapon and you have nothing to level the playing field, you will get raped and possibly die. If you are armed with a firearm, he who shoots first accurately will live to tell the tale.

I will take my chances as an armed citizen. No one talks about limiting free speech, limiting unreasonable search and seizure, limiting right against incriminating yourself, etc. Personally, I think more people should be armed. When crazy whackjobs show up in a gun free zone hell bent on death and destruction, they are usually successful because law abiding citizens won't carry in gun free zones because it is illegal. A person hell bent on murder has never once worried about carrying a firearm in a gun free zone or shooting someone with a weapons they aren't suppose to have.

Banning the AR-15, which was NOT used in Orlando, isn't the issue. Those types are rifles are used in about 2% of intentional homicides.  Handguns are used in about 80% of intentional homicides.  Firearms are also used in about 100% of self defense incidents.

Chicago has a practical ban on handguns. They kill as many people every month as your typical mass shooting.  Ergo, gun bans don't work.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 11:21:22 am »
#1 Chicago is conceal/carry now. Gun violence still exists. you have no time to defend yourself, as most shootings are drive bys

#2 Im all for a citizens 2nd amen. rights..but something has got to give. Guns keep getting into the WRONG hands

#3 if a rapist comes into my home, he is getting raped. I have various weapons ready to lock and load, not 1 of them are guns

#4 Yes, demonizing AR-15 is stupid, as most weapons are handguns. But its the spree shooters that get their hands on Auto rifles to inflict max damage

#5 if the govt or military ever attacked you, you are fucked. Look at Waco. No amount of firepower will outgun the govts aresenal, so its kind of a moot point

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2016, 12:24:52 pm »
I have the answer to all of the social problems today, but I'm not going to share it with you guys.

nikki

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 04:57:22 pm »
too many people on the planet. we need a good plague. natural selection.

Islam is not a religion it is a government. 57 OIC countries with the territory larger than Russia, ruling 1.6 billion people. currently led by Saudi/Mecca who is committing genocide against the population. Saudi makes more money on hajj than oil.

no one said violent video games. haha.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 07:55:37 am »
Re: Silver

#1 Gun violence still exists. you have no time to defend yourself, as most shootings are drive bys 

#2 Im all for a citizens 2nd amen. rights..but something has got to give. Guns keep getting into the WRONG hands, Totally Agree

#3 if a rapist comes into my home, I live with the Grape Ape.  Should be okay.

#4 Yes, demonizing AR-15 is stupid, as most weapons are handguns. But its the spree shooters that get their hands on Auto rifles to inflict max damage- Totally agree

#5 if the govt or military ever attacked you, you are fucked. Look at Waco. No amount of firepower will outgun the govts aresenal, so its kind of a moot point Totally agree

Silver = 5 points

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 10:50:14 am »
YAY! 5 Pts! Best score evah!

nikki

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 12:44:47 pm »
Re: Silver

#1 Gun violence still exists. you have no time to defend yourself, as most shootings are drive bys 

#2 Im all for a citizens 2nd amen. rights..but something has got to give. Guns keep getting into the WRONG hands, Totally Agree

#3 if a rapist comes into my home, I live with the Grape Ape.  Should be okay.

#4 Yes, demonizing AR-15 is stupid, as most weapons are handguns. But its the spree shooters that get their hands on Auto rifles to inflict max damage- Totally agree

#5 if the govt or military ever attacked you, you are fucked. Look at Waco. No amount of firepower will outgun the govts aresenal, so its kind of a moot point Totally agree

Silver = 5 points

1. most shootings are domestic violence. people know the shooter.
2. background check system flawed. gun shows do no checks. psych industry not linked to ATF databases, and all other databases, this is what Snowden was hired to do and he fucking stole info instead to be a hero. haha.
3. ape rape.
4. AR15 will protect against crazies, zombies, negroes and hungry monsters when there is martial law. handguns won't do shit.
5. govt didn't randomly attack WACO, a militia had taken unlawful possession of land. government is more likely to leave everyone to fend for themselves rather than come after people. if a Civil War breaks out people will be required to bring their own weapons, govt supplies AR15s because they are easy beginner guns and effective.

my 2 cents.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 06:13:39 pm »
If you count the number of drive by gang shootings (we had 60 in Chicago 4th of july weekend), that number makes domestic shootings look insignifcant

I hear the AR-15 shoots at the same rate as a hand gun