Author Topic: LOL Hey MUF  (Read 5298 times)

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
LOL Hey MUF
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:51:13 am »
Remember when you ran out of meds..and accused Ogre of hacking into your computer in an attempt to steal all of your sensitive data?

just because the forum legend read "Forums hacked by Ogre"..you took it seriously

Man, I miss those days..
#9LivesMatter #Meow

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
Re: LOL Hey MUF
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 12:03:26 pm »
Did you filter this post or did you photoshop it?

Dumbass.
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 12:05:27 pm »
Remember when you ran out of meds..and accused Ogre of hacking into your computer in an attempt to steal all of your sensitive data?

just because the forum legend read "Forums hacked by Ogre"..you took it seriously

Man, I miss those days..

LOL, I remember that. What a fucking nutbag he was being. I'd hack up these forums too, but there are just a shit ton of plug-ins for it, so there really isn't a need for that.

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 12:07:40 pm »
As I've said several times, that's what my IT guy told me.  I wouldn't put it past some of the goobers who post here.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 12:19:52 pm »
Its not very hard to do, if he sent you an attachment and installed it on your PC.

But the odds, that someone would go to great lengths to hack the computer of a washed out turd burgler, is very highly unlikely, and is a characteristic of a psychosis driven,  over inflated sense of self

#9LivesMatter #Meow

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 12:20:44 pm »

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 12:29:31 pm »
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 01:39:54 pm »
would whoever hacked Muff PC please pictures of this dude already!?!?

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 05:46:27 pm »
Muff is a Mac guy, like me.

We're elitest....

However, if anyone were able to hack into my system, they would be bombarded with a whole lotta boredom.

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 06:56:45 pm »
Muff is a Mac guy, like me.

We're elitest....

You misspelled 'spendthrift'.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 07:27:56 pm »
I <3 my Apple customers..I usually charge them double than a Windows PC

Is an Apple more difficult to repair?

No,its actually easier..but we charge them more, because they are happy to pay for a machine that defines their status
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 08:35:20 pm »
How many iMacs have you opened to work on? If you think it's easier to work on an iMac from 2008 and later, than it is to work on any other desktop pc than you are snowblind.

I have had my iMac for about 7 years now. I upgraded the RAM, but my hard drive died a few months ago. It is such a pain in the ass to open an iMac up, that I just use an external HD as my root drive.  PCs won't let you do that. I also like running both operating systems at once with VM Fusion.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 07:52:30 am »
I can disassemble imac in less than 5 mins. But yea the iMacs are stupid that you have to go through hell to get to the hard drive.

But Macbooks are generally pretty easy.

The new iMacs have the screen glued, so you cant access the HD at all..but it can be done
#9LivesMatter #Meow

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 08:24:33 am »
How many iMacs have you opened to work on? If you think it's easier to work on an iMac from 2008 and later, than it is to work on any other desktop pc than you are snowblind.

I have had my iMac for about 7 years now. I upgraded the RAM, but my hard drive died a few months ago. It is such a pain in the ass to open an iMac up, that I just use an external HD as my root drive.  PCs won't let you do that. I also like running both operating systems at once with VM Fusion.

Everything is easier when you have the right tools. Add experience, and it gets even easier.

screw-less cases and glued parts are tricky, but when you do it with relative frequency, they're actually a little quicker to work on. Plus, you don't have as many tiny screws to track.

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 08:44:17 am »
I believe my iMac has screws, but just taking the glass off and keeping it dirt free is enough to discourage me. If I had to do it, I would, but fuck that. My next computer, which won't be anytime soon, will be a Mac mini. I have everything I need as far as peripherals. I would use an HDTV as a monitor. The price for them are comparable to other desktop PC. The only difference is that Apple solders everything to the motherboard. That's the downside to Apple. I was a PC user all my life until I moved down to DC and worked with IT guys that used Macs. I like Macs better, switched over in 2009. They are pricey, but if you build a PC workstation, the price is comparable.