Author Topic: Stopping by to make you feel old  (Read 889 times)

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
Re: Stopping by to make you feel old
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 02:23:43 pm »
I LOVED attacking other forums. One of my favorite places to attack was the women's forum, what was that site? Some women's magazine. Anyway, they were all talking about pies and shit and then we come in there and one of you guys wrote, "It's time to give up the butthole ladies!"

I never laughed so hard.

It was so wrong and irreverent, but harmless really. I died laughing at that shit.

Was it Glamour Mag Forums?

Anyway, Angela was a convert. She was over there at Glamour first then came to our forums. She always claimed that she was connected to the mob via family. Bullshit? Shaft met her. He said she was very pretty but he claimed she had big hands.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 06:24:27 pm »
I met Sel a few times. even met shaft, I think he may have tried to get me to follow him behind a CVS
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 07:58:34 pm »
You met shaft? I did not know that. He and Pimp were pretty solid guys. Pimp was a bit standoffish. Which was fine. I didn't really want to get to know him. Kinda like how you get a vibe off someone and think, "This isn't my sort of guy that I would rather not have anything in common with." That was how I felt with pimp, who blew me penis.

Now, Spiderman,from Iowa, was going to Windsor, Canada for an accounting seminar in 2002, so I was living in Bitch-Again (Which is what I call Michigan because the people there complain and bitch a hell of a lot) and I was 15 minutes from Windsor, so I said to Spiderfuck: I'll be there!

We ended up at a Canadian "Gentlemen's Club". Topless and bottomless in Windsor, Canada, and the most beautiful 18 year olds in the world. $4.00 beers. And Spiderman and his buddies he brought with him were hilarious! They were from Iowa after all, but damned, his one friend maybe never saw boobs before in his life. He was a tall thin guy who looked like Gilligan. He literally stood up and was stamping his feet on the ground going, "Whooo! Hooo!". I was fucking laughing because I thought his reaction was the BEST, but at the same time realizing he was a newbie to any tit bar, said, "Hey, Can I buy you a beer to get you to settle down some, fella?" He was embarrassing.

After that. I went home. End of story.

seaniepmcgee

• MaximPad
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 08:17:11 pm »
I have met Selina, Heidi, Ogre (was a groomsman in his wedding after someone had an emergency or something), and Ogre's wife.

I have talked to Caveman on the phone, and Tron on the phone. 

Slappy called me once when he thought I was his drug dealer dennis.

DocAuburn prank called my work back when there was still MaximForums.

Space is right though, back then it was funny as shit, it was a bunch of people being silly and building jokes off each other.

Like all good things, it had to end, politics got really bad in 2000 what with the election of Bush and the whole Florida recount, so everyone started to hate everyone even when they really didn't need to do so, I admit I was a part of that even though at the time I probably thought I wasn't.  All political discussions would start off as high minded, then quickly devolve into dishonest "interpretations" of what someone's position actually was (oh, so apparently you believe that all toddlers should have access to nuclear missiles, is THAT what you are saying?  fascist!).

I was always a fun guy in florida though, except for when I moved to seattle and when I joined the Marines, however I still would karaoke, tell jokes, go to bars and be generally a silly guy with plenty of friends.   

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 11:35:43 am »
For what it's worth... I always liked you, seaniep. You are a funny guy. I don't think you and I ever had issues. I was always happy to hear about your achievements in life. God bless ya, buddy! I hope all is well with you and your manatees.

Now, Capt. Caveman and I DID have online words at each other for a long time, but I did eventually meet him in real life and he is the coolest fellow you could ever want to meet. We had food and drinks one time here in Charlotte at a BBQ place. He did not kill me.

I still want to have sex with Heidi.

Captain Caveman

• MaximPad
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 11:12:26 am »
Yep. I would say 95% of my harshness is just online persona.

Space and I will never agree on politics, but that's OK.

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 05:38:40 pm »
Thatís hilariously fitting that no one knows who Jeff was/is. What I donít get is why did so many peeps leave Jeffís, but are still active on Facebook? Why not come back? I think some people are butt hurt over something. I blame Bobby.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2018, 09:21:34 pm »
Yet, Captain. We did meet in real life (IRL) and we had a good time. You're a great guy. A few years back, however, you scared me a bit. I'll be honest. But that was just your online persona, I get that.

My online persona is that I'm an alcoholic, but truth is: I don't drink!