Author Topic: stock market  (Read 740 times)

nikki

stock market
« on: January 17, 2017, 10:43:53 am »
if Sliver would have invested 10k in WTW when I suggest it... he would be up $4000.
but noooooo.

hahahah.

there will be more opportunity when Trump fucks up the world. good luck.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
Re: stock market
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 03:07:45 pm »
WTW ranges from $10-$12..a $10k investment would have got me about $2k, still not bad

Any moar picks?
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:21:02 pm »
I bought BAC (Bank of America) years ago at $5.00. I'd be a millionaire by now. No, not really. What was the question?

nikki

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 05:03:39 pm »
Oprah just launched her food line so WTW was up 4% today. thing about low priced stock is that you can buy a bundle for not a lot of money and it has lots of room to climb. Oprah is gold, WTW was a bargain at $9.

Fitbit is low, will climb but take time. Medical insurance companies approved Fitbit as official fitness thing, first step in becoming a medical device.

I'm waiting for WWIII and some real estate... stock market is too risky for me and too stressful.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 09:11:37 pm »
The stock market blows.

nikki

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 06:35:19 am »
stocks down today, end of January, people taking last profits before carsh (crash) and gaining profits to beat taxes for the rest of the year. and Christmas hires are being laid off.

top 10 richest people in the world gained over 12 billion in Trump's first week. trend is moving money to safer locations before this border thing heats up. if you notice, the Quebec attack (which was ISIS mafia hitting an uncooperative Imam) will just heighten tension, sending the market down. down. down

my strategy is to keep cash on hand to buy bargains when war breaks out by the end of the year. real estate is already dropping in price but the people who have prepared are hunkering down in the good houses, so there's nothing of value on the market at this time, only ugly old fixer-uppers that are money pits.

when cities become uninhabitable or too dangerous there will be migration and lots of opportunity... for undertakers and Uber drivers.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:40:18 am by nikki »