Author Topic: disneyland sucks  (Read 347 times)

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
disneyland sucks
« on: May 26, 2017, 10:44:47 am »
Took my annoying 10 year old nephew (cause he got free tickets from his mom's work) for our "birthday gift" on our anniversary May 17 which was yet another winner.   3 years.

We were there for 8 fucking hours in which we rode 4 rides.  Used one "fast pass"  You can only get one fast past every 2 hours and the former one must be expired to get another. 

Why the fuck haven't they updated the rides or added better rides?   Space mountain wait was 90 goddamn minutes for a 2 minute jerky ride in the dark.  Like bad sex!

THERE IS NO BEER AT ANYPLACE IN DISNEYLAND.   The food sucks, is expensive and it's $4 for a water.   There is a line for food, and every place sells the same basic menu. 

You have to wait in line to get in the parking structure, and then walk to tram, wait in line for the tram and then wait in line to get in.  The parking structure is massive.

It is way too crowded.  The bathrooms are filthy. 

It's just hoards of Mexicans age 12-25 mostly wearing Minnie ears, a hoodie and tight jeans. 

Hated it.  Go to fucking TJ instead.   they're cleaned it up.  Cheap food, cheap drinks.  Plus you can buy pharmacy shit for cheap. 

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
Re: disneyland sucks
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:57:09 am »

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 04:02:33 pm »
I have never been to Ditzyland, I have been to theme parks..shits always crowded, spend a whole day for a few rides
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 09:49:55 am »
Theme parks and cruises.  I have never understood why people find either of the two to be any fun. 

I would rather slide down a razorblade pole into a pool of burning alcohol. 
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 12:22:26 pm »
I can't figure out why anyone would want to go on a cruise.   Trapped with the same group of people and a constant buffet laid out.  Seems dirty and like a good way to gain weight, plus I've heard the drinks are super expensive. 

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 08:16:09 am »
Some people really love them, but I have found those aren't the type of people I like to hang with.  I have always argued that it's somewhat of a status thing, people like to brag about it.  Much better ways to spend money for a vacation.

Tiny cabins.  Germs everywhere.  Fatass tards I don't know everywhere.  Loud.  Drinks are very expensive, the whole ship is designed like Vegas with the intent of separating from your money to the highest extent possible. 

My family had our first ever entire family vacation and they picked a Disney cruise, after I said I would do anything but a theme park or a cruise.  Fucktards.

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 12:24:19 pm »
Just like Vegas, there are different levels of cruising.

There are Disney and Carnival cruises, which are like Excalibur/NYNY/Luxor/Circus Circus. in other words, kind of low class and/or targeted toward families. Fun to visit once, and briefly, but you don't want to stay there.

There are Royal Caribbean and Norwegian (and many like them), which are like MGM/Monte Carlo/Mirage, mid level, targeted toward adults.

There are also lines like Viking, Crystal, Oceana, which are luxury brands like Wynn, Bellagio, Venetian, which are targeted toward a more discerning audience.

Like most everything, the more money you have, the better your experience.

We did a Royal Caribbean cruise for my honeymoon. I was more interested in the destinations than the lodging. If I cruise again, it will be a luxury cruise with an interesting itinerary.

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • WTF is This
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 06:55:51 am »
I know the higher end ones would probably be much better, I can see people enjoying that.  For me though, I just wouldn't like it.  Maybe I'm too anti-social, I just don't like being somewhat forced to socialize with fucktards I don't know.  I'd rather just explore, fornicate, feast and drink with a small group of people that I already know. 

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 10:02:10 am »
your distaste for cruises is probably a product of being conceived by a large group seamen
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 09:18:08 pm »
KISS has a cruise on which they play. I want to cruise that bigly.