Author Topic: stupid ass friends  (Read 631 times)

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
stupid ass friends
« on: October 25, 2017, 07:50:46 pm »
2 of my stupid ass friends from highschool are STILL pissed I didn't invite them to my last minute wedding.

One of them deleted me from facebook, I texted her about it, she said she deleted her profile.... and then her new profile showed up in "people I may know."   Then I noticed she had been viewing my Linkedin account.   fucking batshit women.

Ever since I deleted my picture from Linkedin - way less people view my profile.   It was giving me the creeps.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
Re: stupid ass friends
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:20:22 pm »
Social media isn't as fun as Maxim Forums was.

Gooey

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:57:53 pm »
Perv, youíre at a point in your life when you need to cut the dead weight loose. These ďfriendsĒ will only cause you stress. Iíve cut out a lot of friends from high school. Some of which I was really close to. I have 277 Facebook friends including a lot of you knuckleheads, and I donít pass 300. Thatís just asking for nonsense and drama.

Captain Caveman

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 04:21:35 am »
Anchor friends. I told my oldest several months ago when you get to college, you will realize just how immature high school was and everything you thought was a big deal was just stupid. He gets it. Anchor friends will hold you in place because they are doing nothing themselves. They don't want you to succeed because they have no excuse for their lack of direction and accomplishment in life.

Having lived a long time in two separate states, I have a lot of facebook friends. I don't really like it anymore because I can't simply tell someone to fuck off if they post something idiotic. Can't really delete a lot of them so I just unfollow a lot of them.

That is why I really like this place and wish people would post here more.  We can be caricatures of our real life selves here and it was a lot of fun.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 12:40:26 pm »
Bitch didn't add me on linkedin, or recommend me... just snooping out my profile.

You're right about your assumption; she married a good Filipino boy like her parents wanted.   He was "on work trips" all the time.   She had a string of dumb jobs, for example she did PR for the American Turkey Campaign... and then she did PR for rice, etc.  Then she was totally into kick boxing and losing weight and stretching her images on facebook, braggin about herself and puttin down men, idiotic "we are strong women" posts, more strings of 6 month jobs.    Just floating around with no goal.. she lives in a room at her sister's house (who is younger and married with kids).

Fuck her. 

I have a bunch of facebook friends whom I have no idea who they are. 

Read an article in Wired about how facebook accepted money for ads from Russian companies to create distain towards Clinton, promote guns, and anti LGBT.    Interesting shit.   People are reading facebook for news.   Facebook has no culpability or fact checking.    Made me want to step way back.

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 06:17:31 pm »
Omar checked out my LinkedIN profile the other day. He's the guy who hosted Jeff's for years. I haven't seen that guy anywhere online in years. I messaged him, he says he's doing good.