Author Topic: Women & Flowers  (Read 7853 times)

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
Women & Flowers
« on: November 09, 2017, 06:55:35 pm »
Why does TV always show, when a dude gives women flowers, she is so overjoyed and will just spread eagle and wait for the guy to mount her?

Or the girl is so fuming angry that the dude did something majorly wrong, and he shows up with flowers..and suddenly..she forgets the wrong doing?

My question to the women here..I mean really...looking and smelling the flower, lasts about 45 secs..taking photo's for facebook 5 mins..

do flowers really mindfuck women? I mean really its just a colorful plant..or is it the meaning behind the gesture? Like I could give a chick a stick of Rolo's and it would have the same effect?

What is the equivalent of a bouquet of flowers for a dude?
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • Whoremongerer
Re: Women & Flowers
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:20:02 pm »
I know like not much about women, but they do love the flowers man.  It's a social artifact where people have been ingrained to accept that these pieces of plant mean something positive.  Pavlov's dog something something.  I don't know.  I always found sending them to her are work was golden so she could show off to her friends. It's about the meaning.  Candy works too, but you gotta be careful with that or you might just wake up next to a fatass one day.

But if you don't do the flowers, your pistol ain't gonna get no stamen.

I think the equivalent for guys is time with our friends,
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 07:29:16 pm »
Thats what I dont understand..its a fucking plant..that seems to have some aphrodiasiac effect or akin to "letting it go" effect men already acquire just by a high five.

Ive given women flowers on good occasions and their eyes light up..and given women flowers when in dog house..to have it thrown in trash

I guess my Q is, what the fuck is it in womens genes or social makeup..where a plant can either arouse you or repulse you.

Yet, the flower is still its own objective beauty..

Like I would never think a dude thinks a 6pack is good or bad..???

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • Whoremongerer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 07:49:51 pm »
Alright, I gotta ask.

What did you do that caused the flowers to be thrown in the trash?  Not milk the camel?

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 10:41:37 am »
I love getting flowers.   The fact that some guy went and took time to pick out the flowers, thinking of you and what you'd like, and then brings them to you is very sweet.   All of the sudden you feel desirable and valued.   It is thoughtful, and we love it. 

Wade my ex used to bring me roses every single Monday, to my office.   My ex-boss's crazy wife eventually screamed at him "Don't you know her address!?!"  When he brought them to me like clockwork, I didn't really like it.  It loss meaning.

I can't imagine a chick trashing flowers even if she was upset.   That sounds like a total bitch. 

I had another ex who used to bring me a snickers and a magazine, cause he knew I loved it. 

This Halloween I saw an old man hobble out of the grocery store with orange roses.  We were both walking to our cars.  He opened the passenger door, handed the roses to a tiny old woman and kissed her.   It brought a tear to my eye. 

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 11:15:38 am »
What bitch throws away flowers anyway?  I have been given flowers by someone I didn't like, and I gave them to someone else or put them on someone's car. 

Why would you throw them away?   That's like throwing away a bag of chips.  Someone else will want them.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 07:48:31 pm »
I send my mom flowers from time to time. She loves them.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 06:56:01 am »
One time I was trying to get into a club, and the bouncer wouldnt let me in..some altercation ensued..as I was walking away there was a girl selling roses outside the club..I bought a dozen..and asked her to give it to the bouncer..and tell him its for his funeral

she balked

I watched him from the corner and he took the flowers, slammed them to the ground and stepped on them

I LOLed, then went home..guess dudes dont like flowers

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 03:49:38 pm »
You are a weirdo.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 07:06:24 pm »

Seemed like a good idea at the time.. I was pretty hammered

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 11:54:40 am »
Silver: That is an LOL!

Bob Money

• MaximPad
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2019, 03:31:07 pm »
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • Whoremongerer
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2019, 07:22:34 am »
That's classic Dillver.  Very funny.

Hey, these flowers are for you. 

Who sent them?  WTF?

I dunno, some terrorist looking dude with a vine tattoo and a knife scar on his tummy said they were for your funeral.

FUCK THAT

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 07:37:07 pm »
Whats up TardDVR? how u been? kinda miss u man lol..keep posting tard shit

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 08:06:45 pm »
back in the day of my hacking days...i used to do dumpster diving for credit card #'s..this was when i was 19...and large big box stores would run your credit card on a carbon copy swiping machine..the stores like best buy..would throw those copies in the trash

We'd go hunt them down and order all kindsa shit.. i used to order chicks i was tryin to bang $150 rose bouquets..also sent my mom flowers a few times..when she asked me to stop

that was a funny conversation