Author Topic: Did you deport anyone yet?  (Read 357 times)

slakr

• MaximPad
Did you deport anyone yet?
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:13:36 am »
Hey bastards.   I hope all is well.   

Glad to see this place is still active.   Been a busy year up the the Arctic.  Global warming still hurts my ice cubes. 

Been busy with work.   Our house is still treating us well.  Our Daughter will be four years old in March.   I canít belive I said that.   4.   Where has the time gone.

I hope you are all doing well.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
Re: Did you deport anyone yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 08:47:36 pm »
whats up u frozen blue balled ice-capade bastard. glad all is well

u live in house or igloo?
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 10:44:22 pm »
Hi slakr!

I'm 51 years old now and I don't drink like I used to. I just can't take it anymore. Tired of it.

If I drink anything, it's a Corona Lite while I watch baseball on TV. Do you watch baseball or do you watch snow balls?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

seaniepmcgee

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 08:31:33 pm »
yes

I plead out an illegal immigrant to a felony charge, he was deported

hell, it was either go to prison here in the US for a few years and then get deported, or just get deported

fuck it, why not?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 05:47:21 pm »
When I lived in Detroit and we were 19, the drinking age in Windsor Canada, fifteen minutes away drive time, was 19. I don't know what it is now. But we'd go there on fake IDs even earlier than 19 and get plowed on higher alcohol content beer.

So, we'd take the tunnel or cross the bridge to Canada and drink at the clubs there. We went to the all-nude "Windsor Ballet" (as it was termed) nudie clubs too.

Anyway, one night, our friend Bill Bragg, a huge guy got into a fight at one of the clubs. The Windsor police came. They didn't arrest him but just took him back to the Michigan / Windsor line and kicked him out of Canada! We were in a car behind the police and picked him up on the US side of the border and drove him home. LOL! He was kicked out of Canada and can't go back since they have his name and photo on file.

I had a lot of fun at Canadian bars, but there were also some real dicks there, like any bar, and the dicks always seemed to be of some foreign nature, Albanian, Arabic, Italian; just assholes looking for a fight 'cos their life sucks.