Author Topic: To Heidi..and other Women  (Read 3293 times)

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
To Heidi..and other Women
« on: September 02, 2020, 08:21:17 pm »
with cleft palates...A queerstion

Do women usually wear the same outfit for days?

I get alot of hot ass women, stop in for work on their PC's..I really have no attention to detail, but when a girl walks in wearing daisy dukes, or some summer dress that accentuates their body, or yoga pants.. I take it in and it gets tattooed in my brain..then they come back 1-2 days later..to pick up their items..and They are wearing THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT

Is this common practice among women? to wear the same outfit for days, just because its cute?

Ive been known to wear the same shorts for 2-3-4 or 100 days..because I cant smell the residue building up in the bunghole area from 2 feet away..but do women have the same standards? do they look for skid marks, and if they dont see any they just re-wear the item?
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
Re: To Heidi..and other Women
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 12:10:39 pm »
Silver, to your point...

What is that nasty-ass musk smell that comes off of women when they haven't showered for a day or two? It is so foul.

You know, like when you walk by a woman at the grocery store and her stank, literally, fouls up the whole aisle.

I figure it's just stale perfume and hairspray mixed with a bit of unclean vagina from not showering.

I've smelled that shit all of my life and I'm tired of it. Wash, ladies! 

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 06:37:36 pm »
Since i posted this, Ive seen even more..chicks come in on Monday, I see them next day or 2, and they are wearing teh same clothes

Space: I think women need to shower more than men..the vagina is a cold, stanky, unforgiving space that can emit multiple foul smelling odors...I assume an ass can do the same..but I am not an ass or panty sniffer
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 03:18:20 pm »
I dunno, man. For me, I think it's just stale perfume mixed with old vag period blood smell, but when I'm at Target or elsewhere and some stank young or older woman comes near me with that issue (they smell the same young or old), it is rank.