Author Topic: In this thread, we say what's good in our lives right now  (Read 2212 times)

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
In this thread, we say what's good in our lives right now
« on: February 18, 2022, 08:09:03 am »
This post is where we say good things that are going on right now....

For me:

My favorite thing in life is supporting my 13-year-old son in his love of playing baseball. He simply LOVES the game and challenging himself to get better. Watching him play on the field is my favorite thing ever.

He's been playing baseball since he was 5 years old in Tee-Ball. Since then has played every spring and fall season. He always has a great attitude and the coaches love him.

However, for this spring season, he aged out of the league he was in. They don't have a team for kids 13 and older. SO, I had to figure out how to get him on some other team. A travel baseball team seemed the way to go, but those teams only accept the best (and a $650 to $800 fee).

Simon's middle school only has one team of 14 kids for the 7th and 8th graders and there were 180 kids trying out, so it wasn't worth bothering to try out since half the kids on the team from last year would get on the team.

Anyway... It took me three months of research to investigate travel baseball teams in our area. Simon tried out last Sunday and made it on the "Carolina Blue Bloods" travel baseball team!

I was so excited and happy when he made the team that I literally shed a few tears of joy (I really did).

So, we're looking forward to the upcoming baseball season to see Simon improve as a ball player and grow as a young man. We're going to travel around the state for games with tournaments in Charleston, SC and Asheville, NC.

It's gonna be fun!

Sadly, I have some kind of ligament issue going on in my right shoulder now from my years of playing ball and it hurts, but that won't stop me from wailing fastballs at my son as always for batting practice and such.

Silver Mercenary

• MaximPad
Re: In this thread, we say what's good in our lives right now
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 10:35:54 am »
I no longer battle with anal warts
Meat IS Murder. How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
Re: In this thread, we say what's good in our lives right now
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 10:13:44 pm »
That is a good thing, Silver. I'm proud of you.

My friend, Tom, in early college days got the genital warts. His gal blamed him for giving them to her. He said 'no way. You gave them to me!' as she was only the second gal that he ever plowed.

Tom, is not his real name because his name is actually Tom, said it was awful. He had a cluster bomb of warts all over his ball sack, up his shaft and on his purple penile helmet. The doc gave him medicine to burn that shit off, but the ointment burned off most of the skin from teapot spout to the kettle bottom. He said, "Waking up at night with raw skin from the burning off of the skin -- my crank was stuck to the sheets and I had to pull it free from the sack and ballz. It was so painful!"

I never had an STD, but in college, my pals had every one of them and I heard the stories. Hearing them stories made me wear a condom and a full body SCUBA suit when I ever got laid, which was rarely.