Author Topic: Pregnant chicks  (Read 72 times)

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
Pregnant chicks
« on: April 02, 2019, 03:55:30 pm »
The whole time I was not pregnant I thought guys thought pregnant chicks were gross.   But I am finding out that lots of guys seem to really like it.   Or maybe they can't tell I'm pregnant.   Anyway this is new to me.   I was not expecting any male attention and it seems like its just as much if not more. 

The other thing I noticed is that I'm horny.   I thought pregnancy was pretty much 9 months of celibacy.  Instead I noticed I'm checking out every dude jogging with his shirt off and having sex dreams about acquaintances I never really noticed in the past.

Lastly, it is very freeing to throw off the self consciousness and nonstop worry about how I look and just eat.   Its nice to not feel fat even though i have put on about 20 lbs.  I'm no longer overly concerned about how I look and it feels so good.  I think I am more relaxed than I have been in years, especially because I am not drinking and sleeping all the time. 

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • Whoremongerer
Re: Pregnant chicks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 06:50:11 am »
I'll remember this the next time some broad starts whining about how much is sucks to be pregnant and men suck.

Glad it's going well.
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 06:45:38 pm »
I'm about 5 months pregnant.   there are so many fat chicks around, it looks like everyone I meet is about 5 months pregnant. 

A few people have mentioned my boobs are huge.

Right now I have a bad cold, my fever is almost 102, trying to get it down so i don't have a retard.   Adam went to get me Tylenol.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 11:05:22 am »
Little know fact, when you're pregnant your tailbone hurts because the kid is resting on it and it is shifting around to make space for the kid.   I never heard of that but I feel it.

Another fun fact- I have to pee about every 45 minutes. 

And dudes are still checking me out which I think is strange. I thought pregnancy was the ultimate turn off but men are still pigs!