Author Topic: Pregnant chicks  (Read 8468 times)

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
Pregnant chicks
« on: April 02, 2019, 03:55:30 pm »
The whole time I was not pregnant I thought guys thought pregnant chicks were gross.   But I am finding out that lots of guys seem to really like it.   Or maybe they can't tell I'm pregnant.   Anyway this is new to me.   I was not expecting any male attention and it seems like its just as much if not more. 

The other thing I noticed is that I'm horny.   I thought pregnancy was pretty much 9 months of celibacy.  Instead I noticed I'm checking out every dude jogging with his shirt off and having sex dreams about acquaintances I never really noticed in the past.

Lastly, it is very freeing to throw off the self consciousness and nonstop worry about how I look and just eat.   Its nice to not feel fat even though i have put on about 20 lbs.  I'm no longer overly concerned about how I look and it feels so good.  I think I am more relaxed than I have been in years, especially because I am not drinking and sleeping all the time. 

MUFDVR

• MaximPad
  • Whoremongerer
Re: Pregnant chicks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 06:50:11 am »
I'll remember this the next time some broad starts whining about how much is sucks to be pregnant and men suck.

Glad it's going well.
I mongered Dillver's mom.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 06:45:38 pm »
I'm about 5 months pregnant.   there are so many fat chicks around, it looks like everyone I meet is about 5 months pregnant. 

A few people have mentioned my boobs are huge.

Right now I have a bad cold, my fever is almost 102, trying to get it down so i don't have a retard.   Adam went to get me Tylenol.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 11:05:22 am »
Little know fact, when you're pregnant your tailbone hurts because the kid is resting on it and it is shifting around to make space for the kid.   I never heard of that but I feel it.

Another fun fact- I have to pee about every 45 minutes. 

And dudes are still checking me out which I think is strange. I thought pregnancy was the ultimate turn off but men are still pigs!

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 03:35:25 pm »
Yes, pregnant women get horny as hell, as the hormones are raging.

"You will give the hubby many BJs and he will hit you from behind, as it's your most comfortable position".

That is a quote from a book that I just made up called, "Been There. Done that."

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 05:17:16 pm »
Lots of sex dreams!!

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 10:53:54 am »
I don't know why, but I find most pregnant women really attractive.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 08:12:40 pm »
You’re not alone.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 01:24:18 pm »
A few of my friends have often said, over the years, "There is no sexier woman than a woman who is pregnant".

No offense, but I didn't, and don't, understand that perversion. Some guys dig that. Maybe it's just me. I don't get it. Hot for a preggo? What? Why?

I get the fact that the woman cannot get pregnant once she is pregnant, so that might be an appeal. So, fuck away! She cannot get pregnant again! Maybe that is the appeal for men? Discuss...

But my wife looked like a gorilla when she was pregnant. I'm a visual guy. She turned me off; just looking at her. Her bones moved out and she became an ape. So broad; all over. We fucked once during that 9 months. She was tired and angry anyway, and I didn't want to go there. So, once was enough for me. I wanted nothing to do with it.

Thank God for beer.

PS: Heidi, I'm sure you have better genes than my Jewish, Hungarian wife. Your body, will no doubt, go back to your pre-pregnancy state. Many women's bodies do. Enjoy the experience. I'm honestly happy for you. Kiss that baby and give her a good life. You and she deserve it.

Pervarotti

• MaximPad
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2019, 11:30:03 am »
There is definitely a bunch of men that like pregnant chicks.  I also have huge boobs.   But yes I have never found a pregnant woman to be attractive, myself. 

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 09:57:58 am »
To be clear, I don't find ALL pregnant women attractive.

They have to already be inherently attractive, and not all ragged and unkempt. So, pregnant woman who is dressed and groomed. There's something about a beautiful pregnant woman that just gives her a little extra sexiness to me.  It's not really a fantasy, it's just a feeling.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 03:18:32 pm »
I find pregnant men to be attractive.

Ogre

• The Big Cheese
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:12 am »
I find pregnant men to be attractive.

SpaceMonkey

• MaximPad
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 08:36:29 pm »
LULZ!

futtbuck

• MaximPad
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 09:25:17 pm »
Preggos are hot. I don't give a fuck what anyone says.